20 Nisan 2009 Pazartesi

all she needed was love, though...


feeling that having been cursed.

motto of the day: never leave your exes for a new one, then you might be cursed...

I thought, at the very beginning, it was even better than my dreams could be but then it turns out to be the opposite. nothing happens as I wish which is drifting me into a more discouraged and desperate person. I'm even afraid of dreaming or planning. I find myself crying when somebody asks about my future plans. I'm depressed and all I need is a break now, a break to my routines, life. There's a commercial on TV these days, depicting the regulars of a woman probably working at a bank. every day is the same, falling asleep on a couch, drinking a cup of coffee when you wake up. regulars... I don't even have the courage to leave everything behind, leave him, this damned city, this boring job. I can't leave anything and still go on complaining...

those are all boring me to death.
I have to accept that I am the main cause of my tedious life.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...